Interested in becoming a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at UT Arlington? The CIRTL-UTA Steering Committee is now accepting applications from highly-motivated doctoral students who would like to help promote CIRTL to your fellow graduate students and assist the PI, Administrative co-Leader and Steering Committee members to organize CIRTL events.
Typical CIRTL GRA duties include but are not limited to:
· Maintain CIRTL UTA website
· Use social media and email to promote and inform students regarding local and national CIRTL events
· Create and supervise CIRTL events on campus
· Facilitate communication between students/faculty and the CIRTL network
· Maintain database of student activities and certifications
· Serve as a Mentor and Leader to students involved in the CIRTL-UTA program.
If you are interested, please contact Goutam Sarker (gsarker at uta dot edu) or Lisa Berry (lberry at uta dot edu) with any questions.