There will be an IRB mini-conference on Friday September 22 from 9:00am to 4:30pm. This is a very informative information session, especially for those who are conducting Teaching-as-Research projects. The location of the mini-conference will be in the Central Library – 6th floor.
The times and topics of the mini-conference are the following:
- 9-10:15AM – Institutional Review Board (IRB) 101
- 10:30-11:45AM – Nuts and Bolts of IRB Review
- Noon-1:15PM – “In the Shoes” of the IRB
- 1:30-3PM – Preparing an IRB Protocol
- 3:15-4:30PM – Biomedical Research & GCP
Regulatory Services is hosting the IRB Mini-Conference for UTA faculty, staff, and students! If you conduct human subject research, please join us for this exciting opportunity. Breakfast and Lunch included!
RSVP at bit.do/UTAIRB
Email RegulatoryServices@uta.edu with questions.